If your sales are experiencing a slowdown this time of year, try some of these low-cost tips to re-energize your pipeline NOW!
1. Contact inactive customers to see if you can re-engage them.
2. Improve and/or update your website to help generate more traffic and get more conversions from your site.
3. Implement/re-evaluate your email marketing. Email done right can provide one of your best returns on investment (ROI).
4. Improve Lead Generation with new Calls to Action.
5. Survey your site visitors and existing customers to find out what they need and want.
Now, more than ever you have to focus, improve, and maybe even change what you do to attain, retain and maintain customer relationships. These 5 suggestions can help you turn this quarter around.