“If you don’t ask, the answer is always No”, this saying holds true for reviews as well.
A recent survey by Bright Local revealed that 7 out of 10 customers will leave a review if asked. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and ask your customers to leave a review. Some of the key takeaways from Online Review Survey Research:
· 84% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
· 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
· 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
· 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
· 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important.
· 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
Yelp, Google and Facebook are all popular places for consumers to leave and read reviews about your company. When you ask for a review, be sure to send the customer a link to the profile that you want them to leave the review on.
Customer Service reviews are our lifeblood. We review our reviews every week and report every customer response to the whole team. Interested in knowing what your NPS (Net Promoter Score) is? Give us a call at (615)893-4290, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you find out!