Email marketing is an effective and popular way to reach customers, if they get read. These tips can help keep your subscribers engaged:
- The best time to send emails is in the morning between 9am – noon.
- Targeted emails’ open and click rates see a 14% improvement relative to general emails.
- 52% of people use their cell phones for sending and receiving email. Make sure your emails are mobile friendly.
- When it comes to purchases made as a result of receiving a marketing message, email has the highest conversion rate (66%), when compared to social, direct mail and more.
- 33% of email recipients open email based on subject line alone and subject lines with fewer than 10 characters had an open rate of 58%.
- 7 in 10 people say they used a coupon or discount from a marketing email in the prior week.
Quality communication with your prospects and customers can get you closer to that sweet spot of people actually looking forward to and reading your messages. Try testing subject lines and different offers in your email to see what is most effective with your clients.