“In order to know why John Smith buys what John Smith buys, you have to see the world through John Smith’s eyes.” If you’re looking to understand your customer’s wants and needs so you can continually provide them personalized service and create customer loyalty, try answering these 7 questions about your ideal customer(s):
· Who are they (age, gender, location, income level)?
· What products and services do they need?
· Who else provides those products and services (your competition)?
· How can you set your products and services apart in a positive way customers will notice?
· How close are your target customers to buying what they want from your company?
· What will it take to get them to make that purchase?
· What will it take to retain their business?
Customers and prospects expect a high level of personalization. From marketing emails to sales pitches, communication must be tailored for the given prospect and their place within the sales funnel. Answering these 7 questions will help you create content and materials that will speak directly to your ideal customer.
Contact us at (615) 893-4290 or firstname.lastname@example.org.