The email subject line is one of the most important factors in determining whether or not your messages gets read.
Here are 5 tips for writing better subject lines:
1. Make it relevant – to the reader and what is happening in the reader’s world right now.
2. Right-size your subject line – short enough to be scanned, long enough to make an educated decision.
3. Make it clear – your subject line should not be “pitchy” or vague.
4. Make it trustworthy – people hate being tricked.
5. Make it actionable – provide information that makes someone want to open the message.
The key to writing effective subject lines is to include what matters most to your reader in the subject.
Struggling to get your email marketing out on a regular basis? Let us help! Contact us today for more information on how we can get your email marketing campaign started. We’ve had some great success stories that we would love to share with you.