Building your sales pipeline and increasing your network are key elements to a successful marketing strategy. If you are struggling to get new and qualified leads, here are 5 ways to find new leads without spending big bucks to get them.
- Speaking and presenting. When you talk to a group of people, you create a bond and are viewed as a successful, knowledgeable person. People want to associate and do business with those they perceive as experts.
- Give something away for free. Provide something your customers can use, consume and benefit from immediately. People are willing to provide an email address to get something of value, gain knowledge, and/or solve a problem.
- Networking and events. Regularly participating in networking events gets your name out as a knowledgeable person who cares about helping others. As you help others, they will refer people back to you.
- Ask for recommendations. People are more likely to buy from someone they know or from a referral from a trusted source. Your existing customers and network know people who can use your services, but may not think about it until asked. Ask! You will be surprised at the results. We survey every customer at least one a quarter. Part of our survey includes asking for a referral.
- Word of mouth. Word of mouth speeds up the more customers you have who are pleased with your work. Take care of your customers and they will take care of you. When Wax Family Printing, LLC was first established (as Graphic Services) way back in 1966, we were 100% reliant on word of mouth. It still works for us; it’s pretty awesome.
If you would like more ideas on how to get more leads and customers or get more from the ones you have currently, give us a call. We are here to help!